- once a fortnight a news text plus assignments about a current event
- written at three CEF levels: A1, A2 and B1
- teaches pupils how to read actively and strategically
- supplementary materials that fit into every English curriculum and appropriate for differentiated learning
- content language integrated learning (CLIL) through texts about current (world) affairs
Download a sample lesson and try it in your class.
Register for a two month free trial!
A new year: a new website!
The new website manages the account differently. Download the administrator manual here.
This week's subject
NASA's New SpacesuitRead more >
"Newswise offers varied and appealing text topics, based on current events, and different types of exercises."
— Teacher secondary school (1-3 year)